query again

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 18:51:35 -0600

You guys are not answering the question I asked originally.  We already
know how horrible the Horugel is.  In this instance everything IS original
and the piano does pretty well.
Please reread my original post to see if anyone knows the answer.
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Only my best is good enough"