no longer about Boston Grands, just funnin

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 11:56:12 -0800 (PST)

At 02:34 PM 11/26/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Susie
>Ever hear jazz musicians mention a pregnant 13th?
>
>Ralph

Sorry for the delay, Dr. Ralph. Your post seems to have slipped by me.

A pregnant 13th -- maybe that's what produced the demented 7th?

Susie, RPT, B.Mus., M.Mus., diploma with honours, GB College, what's life
without a few initials to prop up your silly name? How else will anyone ....
better stop.