Piano bench reply

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 19:11:27 -0600

Yes I build benches although I have not sold any out of state but would
supply you with more info if you want it.  I have built around 50 so far.
I use solid core hardwood veneered plywood or solid wood of your preference
normally squared tapered legs with quality of hardware up to you.  I use NO
particleboard.  If you want more info write back.
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Only my best is good enough"