Sticky CA bum

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 13:32:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Susan Kline wrote:
> Dear Jim,
>
> In the interests of all of us who enjoy reading your posts, I would suggest
> you refrain from gluing your fellow sports fan to the bleachers. Someone
> with that much enthusiasm would certainly stand up anyway, leaving
> a large hunk of his trousers and possibly of his epidermis firmly glued to
> the seat. He might then turn around, and you might be unable to write to
> pianotech for some considerable length of time.

OTOH, Jim, if you DO decide to try it, please take along your video-
cam and video tape it for posterity. The 10K you're sure to win from
America's Funniest Home Videos will surely cover any out-of-pocket
medical expenses you might have and remember, you may have a shot at
that 100K Grand Prize. The added benefit is that once the guy in front
of you has been exposed on national TV, he'll be too embarassed to ever
show his...er, face...at a game again. Problem solved. Permanently!

After reading the above, you're probably saying to yourself right now,
"What a GREAT IDEA! How can I NOT go through with this?" I agree. GO FOR
IT! BTW, No thanks is necessary. You're quite welcome!

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net