RCT owner query

Michel Lachance chance@InterLinx.qc.ca
Sat, 04 Oct 1997 21:00:06 +0000

PDtek@aol.com wrote:

SNIP

> >James Grebe
>
>  I respect the fact that you are probably trying to gain some insight on this
> subject without burdening the list with posts that are not of interest to
> everyone.
>
> The fact is that this subject is of great interest to many, including myself,
> who are having a hard time deciding between two VTDs, the SAT and the RCT,
> both of which are top quality and represent the state of the art in this
> technology.
>
> If one has not had hands on experience with both systems, it is virtually
> impossible to determine which machine would do the best job for us. Of
> course, just because one person prefers one system, it doesn't always mean
> that the next tuner will prefer it also, but the more input we have from as
> many users as possible, the more information we have to help each one of us
> make an informed decision.
>
> So I vote for public posts on this matter. Of course its up to those
> responding.
>
> My main questions would be:
>
> 1. Do you feel one system actually helps you achieve a better tuning than the
> other?
> 2. Which system is the easiest and most efficient to use?
>
> Dave Bunch

Dave,

Just figure a SAT that has no limited storage capacity, in which you can
store all your clients datas, that offers you countless tuning options,
that can pitch raise with even more precisions, that can tune
successfully all the weird scaled pianos where the FAC usually fails,
that can automatically store an aural tuning in 10 minutes or less and
that you can play chess with.  That's what you've got with RCT.

This sounds like a paid publicity but I swear I take no commissions from
it.

(Dean, write the check to my wife's name)

Regards,

Michel Lachance, RPT