Perfect fifths

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 10:11:51 -0500

Dear list,
In using Jim Colemans perfect fifths I have found that it really goes great
on a great piano, but don't get near the perfect fifths temp with a poor
piano.  Of course nothing works on a poor piano like Lester, Whitneys, and
Cable 45's.  It really does come out exciting on a great piano.  I tuned a
newer C-7 yesterday, I tune it every 6 weeks, and this is the first time I
have told the pianist that I tuned it different.  Actually this is the
third time but didn't say anything.  I told him to let me know in a week or
so his reaction, if any, to it.
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com