scary?

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sun, 5 Oct 1997 18:36:22 -0700 (PDT)

James --

What you are writing makes me wonder if many people out there wish there
were a PC version of Cybertuner. Is there a good technical reason why there
couldn't be?

Susan

At 04:51 PM 10/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Yesterday I went to the mall to a large bookstore to scout out the books on
>Macs and Mac programs.  Today I went to the supermarket and went through
>their magazine racks.  At the bookstore there were no particualr books on
>MAC  but some on the operating systems and none on their software.  In
>their magazine racks were multitudes of magazines about PC's, none on MAC.
>In a large magazine marked testing of 550 laptops, none of them were MACS.
>In the Computer Shopper their were no MACS.  This is somewhat scary to me
>to sink a ton of money in a MAC to run RCT and very little to read about
>and no books to read on the software to run on them except the program to
>run Windows 95 programs which eats up a whole lot of memory.   I looked for
>books on Claris but found none. More thoughts to ponder.
>Tomorrow a summary of the posts I have received on the RCT.
>So far I must say that everyone who responded had good things to say about
>Dean Reyburn and his honesy in answering the hard questions and that his
>honesty is as that of Dr. Sanderson is beyond reproach.  I wish all my
>clients had these same great thoughts about me.
>James Grebe
>R.P.T. from St. Louis
>pianoman@inlink.com
>"Do it because it is right"

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"I'm glad there are at least some things somewhere that I don't have to do
today."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant