Steinway Keyboards

Eric Leatha tunrboy@teleport.com
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 15:33:04 -0700

>On Tue, 7 Oct 1997, Avery Todd wrote:
>
>> List,
>>
>>    Does anyone have recent experience with a lot of new Steinways? Every
>> one of our 6 new B's & 1 D has pulley keys, anywhere from a little to
>> noisily obnoxious. It's being taken care of by glue sizing, but I was
>> just wondering if this is common and if so, why? Who makes their
>> keyboards now?
>
>Hi, Avery!
>
>Ah, yes! Interesting question, that. Anyone?
>
>Les Smith
>lessmith@buffnet.net

Kluge.  At least up until last Thursday.

Eric Leatha, RPT
Portland, OR
tunrboy@teleport.com
 "Work is love made visible.  And if you cannot work with love but only
with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the
gate of the temple and take alms of those who work with joy."
-Kahlil Gibran