Player Steinway

Jim Kinnear jkinnear@pianoguy.com
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 18:49:22 -0400

John
I sold a Steinway / Ampico player to a customer near Seattle , Washington.
I delivered it to him this summer from central Canada, as he had been
looking for this item for 20 years, his'El Dorado" as he said. I can't tell
where you live, but you can contact him at
patm@nwlink

In real life he builds avionic computers for Boeing,   a great guy.

Jim Kinnear
The PianoGuy,
jkinnear@pianoguy.com
http://www.pianoguy.com