Tuning Invention Idea

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iAmerica.net
Sat, 11 Oct 1997 15:25:56 -0500

O.K. my 2 cents..  To set the pin, what if the device pulled the pitch
above "x" amount(with hundreds of tiny mechanical pulls), then very tiny
taps were made on the pin while hammer blows were made?  I don't think you
could ever use a device like this in the home nor would it work for fine
tuning(?), but in a factory situation, or warehouse/storage situation,
maybe.  I know we're all hissing in the wind here, but if you would have
described a Disklavier to me 15 years ago, I would have just smirked.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net