Tuning Invention Idea

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 03:02:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 11 Oct 1997, Glenn wrote:

> [...]

Absolutely, Glenn. That was the whole point. Whoever did the welding job
obviously didn't know that. Incidentally, the piano really does exist. It
is part of a collection owned by a past president of the local chapter
of the PTG. We assume that it had been done by some old farmer who got
tired of hearing from his tuner that his piano had a "loose pin problem"
and therefore needed either more frequent tuning or an expensive repin-
ning job. The farmer csme up with his own solution to the problem and
certainly obviated the need for a tuner ever again!

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net