M&H model 10 "screw stringer"

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 15:15:36 -0400

Be very careful to have the wire cut to a proper and even(for looks)
length. There is one near here where the wires were too long when
restrung and now the machines have run out of threads to keep it
up to pitch, many have already broken. Jim Coleman, Jr. has replacements.
Don't use your fingers to measure, use a rule
or something like the Becket Tool.

Sorry 'bout that  :-)

Jon Page
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass. (jpage@capecod.net)