Piano On Ice.

DICK BEATON rbeaton@initco.net
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 13:15:16 -0600

Hi Vinny.....

If the trailer is dry, you are in luck.  Temperature in itself has little
effect on a piano.  It is the relative humidty that causes problems.  I
would wrap the piano as tightly as I can with plastic.  Then wrap it in
blankets.  That will reduce the rapid changes in temp and even humidity
that occur between day and night.   Your choice of Yamaha was an excellent
one.  Good luck

Dick RPT MT