Recommended Glue..

Baldwin Yamaha Piano Centre baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 20:26:50 -0700

Phil Bondi wrote:

> ..for re-gluing hammer felts..
>
> also..
> Hi Phil,
          Try bleach. and expose to the strong southern sun, it may take
several days, but its the only solution that I have found to work. I
think that the Ultra Violet is the catalyst, I have wanted to try an
experiment at a tanning salon but the ones that I have approached were
ready to call some heavy guys with white jackets and have me certified.
Hope this helps.
Roger Jolly.