Nickel Metal Hydride batteries

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@freenet.calgary.ab.ca
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 06:07:42 -0600 (MDT)

	Don,

	I had trouble with my NMH batteries when I was using a charger
which depended on timing. (I used a household timer) I have since
purchased a Quick Charger which has its own method of determing when the
battery is fully charged. It works like a charm! The daily life useable
time has *increased* with use (only a few months now).
	The package the battery came in declared that the battery is
guaranteed for five years! I am keeping the package and I will apply to
the company if it does not serve me for five years.

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta