Beethoven in the Temperaments

Thu, 16 Oct 1997 15:32:14 -0700

Travis,

It's been out of print for some time.

Dover used to pick up titles like this, if enough
people were interested.

Personally, I think that both of Owen's books should
be required reading for tuners and wannabes.

Every now and then, a copy surfaces either in a retiring
tuner's collection, or a good sized used book store.  Also,
you might just write to Owen and see if he knows if anyone
is hoarding.

Good luck.

Horace

At 04:02 PM 10/16/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Michel et al:  Our local book store which is quite large and seems to
>have all the latest computer equipment for their business, could not
>locate "Tuning", by Owen Jorgensen, Michigan State University Press.
>They assume it is out of print.  If anyone can tell me where one is
>available I will be greatful.  Thanks,
>
>Travis Gordy PTG

Horace Greeley

Systems Analyst/Engineer