Grinnelle console inconsistancies

Zen Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 20:51:32 -0400

Question -- have you contacted the manufacturer?  Around Detroit, a dealer
has bought the rights to the Grinnell name (once a popular name in economy
pianos in this area) and has had Samick build pianos with the Grinnell name
on them.  If indeed, this is a Samick-built instrument, contact Dean Garten
at Samick and at least tell him what you're up against.  He may advise you
on how to proceed from here, perhaps authorize some warranty work.

The number at Samick is 800 592 9393 ext 134.

ZR!  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net