Grand carcase+

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 18:48:07 -0500

Dear Mark,
I had a church client that did this themselves.  They took and old Kimball
grand and gutted it.  They bought a new clavinova and took off its' case
and made it fit inside the Kimball keybed.  They refinished the case and it
now serves them instead of a Steinway "S" that I used to tune for them.
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Take me through the darkness to the break of the day"