damper spoon problem

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 20:16:00 +0000

> From:          Kgj38@aol.com
> Date:          Thu, 16 Oct 1997 22:12:44 -0400 (EDT)
> To:            pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject:       Re: damper spoon problem

It is a spray bottle filled with essentially H2O.  When you use
CA glue and want to setup/harden immediately, you simply spray
on a little of the accelerator.  Or you can spray what your
gluing first and when you join the parts they harden now!  Great
for loose jacks on uprights.

David ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA

> Time to let my ignorance really shine through.  Now I know it's accelerant,
> but I still don't understand what it is?  Help!

ilvey
Pacifica, CA
ilvey@a.crl.com