"Feelin' in Tune? (part I)

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 06:47:04 -0500

Dear David.  There is a big difference between alternative medicine or
natural remedies.  When you go to the MD you get pills.  Normally the pills
solve a symptom of the problem, not the problem.  My wife is a Doctor of
Chiropractic and even I can tell you some crazy quacky things MD's have
done with pills.  There is no one doctor for everything.  Just because you
are a great tuner doesn't make you a fine rebuilder and vice-versa.
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"Take me through the darkness to the break of the day"