"Feelin' in Tune? (part I)

Edward Carwithen musicman@eoni.com
Sat, 18 Oct 1997 10:43:10 -0700

Sorry Guys:  According to my audiologist, there is no remedy for tinnitus.
The best you can do is attempt to keep it from getting worse.  I have both
tinnitus and hearing loss in left ear.  Fortunately, the right one seems to
be holding up.  I take special care with that one though, if it goes I'm
outta business.

Ed Carwithen