Flange Re-bushing

Terry Beckingham Terry_Beckingham@mbnet.mb.ca
Sat, 18 Oct 1997 18:06:29 -0500 (CDT)

Tis allright Gina. No one has come up with any answers. I spoke to another
RPT friend by phone today. He says he glues these bushings in. he doesn't
trust the glue that is impregnated on the outside of the cloth. After
installation he sizes them with methanol but does not add any water. That's
the route I will take. Thanks for your interest anyway.

Terry Beckingham