"Feelin' in Tune? (part I)

Travis L Gordy tgordy@horizon.hit.net
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 19:09:26 -0500

Hi Del and Ralph:
I stand corrected Del, and thanks Ralph for your explanation.  I guess I
have been very fortunate. I had ringing in my ears for a short time and it
did disappear altogether after I started wearing hearing aids, and ,I think,
as I became deafer.  My wife blames piano tuning and listening to classical
music with the volume too high for my hearing loss. But I am sure that not
wearing hearing aides when using my table saw and router and such tools
probably did the greatest harm. Pure stupidity for which I am paying the
price.

Travis Gordy