Piano On Ice.

Terry Beckingham Terry_Beckingham@mbnet.mb.ca
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 20:32:55 -0500 (CDT)

At 18:43 10/19/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Glenn wrote:

When you see an aeroplane take off from an airport with a temperatur of -40,
the exhaust from the engines creates instant ice fog and often closes down
the airport for a considerable length of time. I know, I worked on an
airport for over 30 years.

I don't know what the formula would be for figuring out the relationship
between temperature dewpoint and RH. We had tables to refer to, so we didn't
worry about formulae.

Terry