Pinblock

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 19:30:35 -0700 (MST)

Hi John:

My first choice would be to try the restorer with the glycerine base.
Mix with rubbing alcohol, and add a little water. This will eventually
swell the wood between the holes. Then if necessary, treat with CA to
fill any gaps. If you do CA first, then the glycerine might not soak in.
They got a good deal on the piano, now you can be the hero and make it
work.

Jim Coleman, Sr.