No sig. file(Re: wasTLRG/ Bech.) off topic :-)

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 20:25:19 -0600

Well, Guys.... no.. wait a minute..I'M Guy....

There's always the one about having used tons of foul language on this same
list previously.............

At 11:04 AM 10/22/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey Les,
>
>   Don't forget the one some time back who suggested using rubber on
>knuckles (I think it was, or something equally bad).
>
>Avery
>

>SNIP
>
>>Nice list, Jon! However, I thought of a few more possibilities:
>>
>>1. Former head of quality-control for Aeolian
>>2. Former US distributor for Korean-made "Horugel" pianos.
>>3. Inventor of self-destructing plastic action parts back in the 50's
>>4. Former spokesperson for Steinway who once said: "Nothing will ever
>>   beat old American know-how. The Japanese don't know a damn thing
>>   about building pianos--never have, never will. Steinway would never
>>   touch a Japanese piano with a ten-foot pole, or even a twelve-foot
>>   German!
>>5. He's the tech who about a year ago in RMMP recommended using VODKA
>>  for cleaning white keytops because it also helped to keep him warm
>>  on winter-time service calls!
>>
>>The way we're going, we're sure to hit a the real reason sooner or later.
>>That is if we haven't nailed it already!
>>
>>Les Smith
>>lessmith@buffnet.net
>

>___________________________
>Avery Todd, RPT
>Moores School of Music
>University of Houston
>Houston, TX 77204-4893
>713-743-3226
>atodd@uh.edu
>http://www.uh.edu/music/

Guy Nichols, Member, PTG
nicho@lascruces.com

              "Not everything that counts can be counted,
               and not everything that can be counted counts."
				                          Albert Einstein