WAS: Re: No sig. file-(LIST-Please Read-a little long-sorry)

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 23:32:30 -0700 (PDT)

At 11:46 PM 10/22/97 -0500, Greg wrote:
>Dear List:

<snip>

>Suggestion: When someone signs on this list why not just welcome them,
>explain the way the list works and move on...more than enough said. JMHO  I
>know I have said more than enough, but I feel no one has said it
>yet...Thanks for reading.   :-)
>
>Sincerely
>Greg Torres
>Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
>Tunapiana@aol.com

That's a good suggestion, Greg. "Majordomo" already sends out a welcome to
all new subscribers. All that is needed is to add the comment that
subscribers posting to the lists should sign their real names, since
anonymous posting is incompatible with the character of the lists.

No need to apologize for your post's length, IMOHO. ("in my own humble opinion")

Regards,

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"I'm glad there are at least some things somewhere that I don't have to do
today."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant