pianocorder parts

Eric Leatha tunrboy@teleport.com
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 08:00:22 -0700

>List,
>        Looking for a replacement on/off switch for a standard cassette-type
>pianocorder.
>        Anybody know where to find this puppy? It's not a Radio Shack-type
>item.
>
>Thanks,
>

>Guy Nichols, Member, PTG
>nicho@lascruces.com
>

>              "Not everything that counts can be counted,
>               and not everything that can be counted counts."
>                                                          Albert Einstein

I have several pianocorder parts and a couple installation kits in pieces
in my office at the dealership I work at, Guy.  If you can describe in
excruciating detail what you need, I may have it.  I even have a couple
tape drives down there if the switch you are looking for is mounted to one.

"Tunings are like bridges... Some are more exceptional than others, but
they all get the job done."

Eric Leatha, RPT
Portland, OR
tunrboy@teleport.com