signatures

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 14:48:46 -0600

At 04:17 PM 10/23/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Rob
>Thanks for the reply on the M&H screw stringer tuning technique. That's about
>hte same way I handle it, too. It does take awhile to get back the skill. BTW
>I'm really new at this e-mail stuff and thought I left my signature when
>signing on. Guess not. Sorry list-not meant to be secretive. How do I correct
>my error?

You could try just typing your name at the end .... or set up a signature
for your email program to put at the bottom of your mail.  With Eudora, you
just click on "tools" to create or change a signature.  Helps to have a 16
year old son!  Anyway, the listserver doesn't sign your mail for you.

Karen