No sig. file-(LIST-Please Read-a little long-sorry)

Jim Kinnear jkinnear@pianoguy.com
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 03:56:27 -0400

Hear hear, well said Kristin.
 I also have learned lots from this list, and occasionally have
shared a bit of my experience, though I'm sure it pales in comparison to
some of our well spoken, learned collegues.
I am disheartened by news groups generally, since no matter what topic one
explores,
and there are many potentially fascinationg ones out there,
there seems to be an inundation of xxx-type postings.
To each their own, and I'm not in favour of censorship, however,
I am very appreciative of the knowledge and opinions thatcirculate via this
particular list.
It would be helpful if there were general protocol notices from time to
time.
For instance, why the prohibition on 'attachments' with a posting?? I found
Paul's checklist very helpful, but I may not have gone looking
specifically. . . .

Jim Kinnear
The PianoGuy,
jkinnear@pianoguy.com