CA glue on grands

Norm Barrett barre46@ibm.net
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 22:43:38 -0500

I found at an Ace Hardware store a product called Wonderlof 'Em. This is a
Specially formulated instant glue for chairs (wood). The card states that it
also glues metal, rubber, plastics and ceramics. It comes with several extra
tips that are very small and ideal for applying right at the bottom of the
tuning pin. I used this on an old off brand grand that was in pretty bad shape
and it did a very good job of tightening up the pins. The name of the company
is The Wonderlokking Corp.
                            P.O. Box 775
                            Wisconsin Rapids, WI  54495-0755
Norm Barrett