PTG Logo

robert sadowski rls@ncinter.net
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 15:31:05 -0400

Dear list,
     If anyone is interested in my logo scan, email me privately.  It's a
161K bitmap file.  Although I've had trouble transporting it into MS paint
for instance, MS word has no problem with it.  Save it to your bitmap
library.  In MS Word, pull down insert, click on "file" and grap the PTG
file.  When it first appears on the page it is very large - done so that
there are no fuzzies.  Just put a box around it and shrink it down to
whatever size you need.  When printed it is super sharp.  The only problem
I've found is Word won't let you type anywhere across the page on the lines
where the logo appears.  Any of you word experts know about an option I
should have turned off?  Anyway, the logo would look good on some of the
eval sheets coming through.

Regards,
Bob Sadowski
Erie, PA.