Loose pins

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 17:09:01 -0600

Les,

I discussed this very issue with Kent Webb at the national convention in
Orlando.  I have a Baldwin Howard grand made by Samick in a church with
the same problem.  Kent said the best solution is to re-pin with 1 or 2
sizes over on the offending pins.  Try both sizes to see what gives you
the best feel.  He also said there is no problem with the pin block
itself, but poor quality control at the drilling operation.

I would definately call Samick.  I don't know what therir warranty is, but
Baldwin picked up the tab on the Howard.

Danny Moore
Houston Chapter