Loose pins

Robert B Edwardsen edwardsn@mail.rpa.net
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 04:31:34 -0500

At 10:51 PM 10/28/97 -0500, you wrote:

><< 	Opinions please.   The piano is a Samick, about ten years old,
> with half a dozen pins in the bass which are loose, three or four or
> which hardly will hold a tune.

What kind of warranty does this piano have?  If it has a twelve year one and
Samick is still in business maybe you could get them a new instrument.  I
had good luck getting replacement pianos from Young Chang a few years back
when I worked for a local dealer and ran into major problems on 10 year old
pianos.

Rob Edwardsen, RPT
21 Courtenay Circle
Pittsford, NY 14534-2101