Plate break after restringing

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 12:50:51 -0600

Hi Warren,

   Sorry that now you too have heard "the sound"!
   Re: Les's suggestions below, it's a shame you don't live close to me.
Phi Mu Alpha was wanting an old upright to "pulverize" as a fund raising
event last spring. I could probably take it off your hands. Or maybe
there's a fraternity in *your* area that would be interested. :-)

Avery

> Take your lumps and settle out of
>court. Whether you give the customer cash, or another piano, the Mehlin
>should be yours to keep. Rent a bazooka, take the piano out into the
>country, visualize it being Paul Mehlin, himself, pull the trigger and
>vent those pent up hostilities!
>
>Les Smith
>lessmith@buffnet.net

Avery Todd, RPT