Plate break after restringing-Service agreement & disclaimer

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 17:15:35 -0800

This is the repair agreement that I mailed to my customer just before
she disappeared for two months.  I called her at least a dozen times to
mail me her signed copy. I never could get in touch with her.  Since we
had nothing else in the shop at the time, I told my partner to go ahead
and restring it.  She returned just recently and I asked her if she had
mailed the form.  She said she remembered getting it but had no idea
where it was. So I'm going to set and appointment tonight to go visit
her to see what she wants me to do about this.

regards,

Warren

REPAIR AGREEMENT

				DESCRIPTION
Replace all strings, tuning pins, and understring felt.  Clean and
recondition bridges, soundboard and plate.  Seven tunings.

LIMITED WARRANTY:  Fisher Piano Co./Perfect Pitch will repair or replace
at our option, without charge, any new parts, listed in the Invoice
portion above, that break within twelve months after delivery of the
piano.  Original parts, repaired by us, are warranted for 60 days,
against failure of the repair only.  The rest of the piano is not
warranted.

Fisher Piano Co./ Perfect Pitch
--
Home of the Humor List