loose pins

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 09:11:45 -0600 (CST)

Hi Les,

Fine idea, except for one thing... installation of the sandpaper. For this
purpose they would have to include Tech-in-a-box. Ignoring the tendency of
most techs to become a tad testy when thus constrained for even short
periods, you are forgetting the Federal restrictions on transporting
hazardous materials across International, as well as State, borders. Even if
the involved paperwork and bureaucratic overhead were acceptable, if
delivery of Tech-in-a-box was accomplished through the U.S.Postal Service,
you run an unacceptable risk of a testy tech disgruntling a Postal worker.
I, for one, must disavow any responsibility for the ensuing fracas.

With all due evasion, Ron

At 01:37 AM 10/30/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Impressive. Really. The old "sandpaper shims in the ten-year-old pin-
>block" fix. Maybe Samick sould just include a packet of sandpaper with
>each new piano. You know, just in case.
>Les Smith
>lessmith@buffnet.net

 Ron Nossaman