"Oval or Round Shanks"

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 17:30:04 +0000

> Subject:       Re: "Oval or Round Shanks"
> Date:          Tue, 2 Sep 97 22:31:22 -0000
> From:          Antares <antares@EURONET.NL>
> To:            "PIANOTECH LIST" <pianotech@ptg.org>

Antares,

"Piece of cake" is another nice one to try out.  It means the
same thing.

The voicing part of your post about removing bits of wood is
certainly done. Not only wood but felt from the hammer.   I
would suppose it is lightening the hammer slightly and changing
the voicing but which way I'm not sure.  Brighter?

Sincerely,

David ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA