reference

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 06:45:42 -0500

Dear List,
When I say a piano is x amount cents flat I am always referring to A-4.
This is what amount I keep in my records and this is how I talk to the
client about where the piano is.  It is true that it may be less or more
than other A's but if I can only save one number that is it.  I don't have
to remember other things because when I say the statement, "the piano is
xx.x c - or + it always means the same note in the same place.  There is a
limit to how many things you can keep track of.
James Grebe
R.P.T. from St. Louis
pianoman@inlink.com
"To hope is to recognize the possibility"