Journals on CD ROM

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 22:29:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Bill

>Could be similar to the situation with the 40 years of PTJs
>on CD-ROM that Susan Kline was pining for. Maybe it's another of the
>"emerging technologies" which PTG is way behind on. (No carping here,
>we're all manual laborers at a 19th century trade.) But I'll bet that
>should that CD-ROM archive come out, it'll be a viewer with no access to
>underlying text files. Which is the way I think it should be.

Fine with me. I just want to be able to browse through the old issues. I
also expect to need caution, so as to avoid propping up old soundboards with
coil springs or spraying sluggish actions with WD-40. {{{{  :--> )

>What does all this have to do with how to hold a tuning hammer? I was
>asking the same question about digitizing the PTG logo.

One _more_ quote from Ashleigh Brilliant:

"The best way to advertise is simply to be unusually good."

>Hope y'all like
>to read.....

Yup, I do ...

>Bill Ballard, RPT
>New Hampshire Chapter, PTG
>
>"Four Sicilian sisters forced forsythia
>  for Cynthia."
>    said at our dinner table tonite.

Hope Cynthia was grateful ... neat trick, forcing forsythia in September
(except maybe for our South American friends.)
Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"As long as you have your feet on the ground, your head is perfectly safe in
the clouds."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant