Putting on decals

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 23:52:24 -0500

Synchronicity.  I have just blew the second one this morning.
#!**#@!!#*#!!. (Ah I feel better now... not!) At least Pierce by now
will send  me one upon a telephone call wo
waiting for the check. The first one, the varnish wasn't dry, the
second, the tissue paper wrinkled and left varnish wrinkles thru some
letters.  Otherwise they have usually gone on OK.  You will have to
use "tacky varnish" or order one at four times the cost
from Decals Unlimited and spend some time rubbing it on, if the
letters don't stick at first like the last one I did.  Of course a
top coat is needed to protect it and that depends on the bottom coat.
 Make that several top coats, allowing each to dry thoroughly. Now
match the rest of the fall board, or viceversa.
Richard Duhcal.

> From: Warren Fisher <fish@communique.net>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Putting on decals
> Date: Thursday, September 04, 1997 11:12 AM
>
> Does anybody have a good process for putting on fallboard decals?
My