..price list help..

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 08:34:36 -0400 (EDT)

..Ladies/Gentlemen(?)..

..i just completed updating my Labor Price list and I would like some expert
verification on my prices..for anyone who is interested in perusing this
list, I would attach it on an e-mail and let anyone interested look at it
and make suggestions..

..I don't know if this has any bearing on anything, but to those interested
in helping please keep in mind that I am still an Associate..I *hope* to be
RPT by the end of '98..

..we'll have to keep this one private e-mail..and thanks in advance for your
interest in helping.