Samik

Jan & Dan Adams jdadams@televar.com
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 09:06:21 -0700

The local High School has a Samik studio piano they bought about 5 years
ago. ( not by my suggestion!) This past spring a couple of the school's
best(?) decided to try to jump through it. I guess they thought it made
a good target for practicing blocking techniques for football. Anyway,
the damage was a fair amount with the fallboard mounting blocks broken,
the music rack/ front pulled loose, the rear castors broken off, and the
center mount for the action broken. I was able to repair all the wood
parts but I could not repair the broken action bracket. Does anyone have
an address or know where I could get a replacement bracket for this
action? Or is it worth it? thanks! Dan

Dan's Piano Service
POB 58
Electric City, WA.99123