Sound Board Swabs and other

Mark A. Cunningham MARK@CSTCC.CC.TN.US
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 08:59:37 -0400 (EDT)

Here's a source for finding "clean" swabs for cleaning:

TexWipe
650 E Crescent Avenue
P.O. Box 308
Upper Saddle, NJ 07458
Phone: 800/284-5577
Fax:   800/569-3600

They make cleaning/clean room supplies for the computer industry
(disk/tape cleaning stuff).  They might have something that would
work.  Might be worth talking to a rep or getting a catalog to see.

Also, I have had better results using a long "screw finder" in some
pianos than a sound board steel for cleaning.   (I think mine is made
by Craftsman -- it's the long flexible shaft with the 'claw' at the end
to retrieve lost screws).

Mark Cunningham
Chattanooga, TN

MARK@cstcc.cc.tn.us