Charges

Mark Story mstory@ewu.edu
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 13:49:16 -0700

In these cases I charge straight hourly rates from the time I arrive until
I am dismissed.  This would include the tuning time.  I inform my clients
ahead of time of this policy, but most are used to it. My hourly rate is
the same no matter what I am doing (or not doing).  If you discount your
time for waiting you are not being compensated properly for that time that
you could be spending on other calls.

Mark Story, RPT
Eastern Washington University
mstory@ewu.edu

>      I'm curious how some of you would charge for the following
situation.