Laughead Piano: Anybody Heard of It?

Les Smith lessmith@buffnet.net
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 09:42:31 -0400 (EDT)

Yeah.

Was this a new piano? If so, I was unaware that they were back in busi-
ness. Perhaps someone bought the name, but I can't imagine why. My
opinion is hardly the last word, because I've only encountered a couple of
them over the years, but those that I did see helped redefine the term
term "bottom of the barrel". Thankfully, I believe that they were in
business only a short period of time and produced only a limited number
of pianos. If you have your Atlas handy, it should have the gory details.
(Which I can't remember off the top, or even the bottom, of my head right
now).

BTW, when you run into a piano, especially an older one, that you've
never heard of before, there's usually a reason. It's always a good idea
to check out WHY, before getting involved with it.

Les Smith
lessmith@buffnet.net