glueing controversy

Richard Moody remoody@easnetsd.com
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 02:39:27 -0500

----------
> From: Newton Hunt <nhunt@jagat.com>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: glueing controversy
> Date: Friday, September 19, 1997 10:03 AM
>
> Richard Moody wrote:
> >
> > The FRPins were made oval for a purpose.    On my wish list are
oval
> > center rail pins. If and only if that would help with with those
dog
> > leg keys where the bushings on the bass side endures all of the
wear.
> > In that case they would have to be extra oblong.
> >
> There were some pianos that had such but not many.  Lots of
problems
> with those.
>
> > Richard He bends them forward or backward and then curses those
who have Moody.

> Have what?

Those who have bended them..

> > I actually thought about putting some duct, scuse me gaffers tape
on
> > the worn side.  Until the client could afford new bushings of
> > course..

Now that is an excellent idea.   Too bad you can't get royalties from
that one.  Well maybe it should be half round heat shrink tubing.
..

> I have wished for some heat shrink tubing with teflon like
qualities to
> be use on such.

Now that is an excellent idea.   Too bad you can't bet royalties from
that one.  Well maybe it should be half round heat shrink tubing.

> Maybe I should have said 'cows' or 'anatomy'.

>        Newton
>        nhunt@jagat.com

OK half-assed heat shrink tubing.

Richard Mooooooody  (that's for the cows)