sluggish centers

Thomas D. Seay, III t.seay@MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 12:15:52 -0500 (CDT)

>After 25 years, 8 of which are in moisture land (Florida), I can report
>that I have NEVER failed to permanently remedy a moisture filled action
>with my juicing formula of Naptha and mineral oil (8:1). Some cases were
>more difficult than others, requiring several treatments. However, these
>tough cases were still handled at the same visit with very little
>reoccurrence 4 months later. Another quick treatment at the next tuning
>time always takes care of the problem (permanently).

Howard,

Not to be argumentative about this subject, but if you do "another quick
treatment" every time you tune, how do you know if the treatment is
actually permanent or not? Shouldn't you wait for a couple of tunings
before you treat the action again to see what happens? Otherwise, it would
seem to me that it is only permanent between tunings.

BTW, the best solution I've ever found for verdigris is parts replacement.
Protek is wonderful stuff but its results are only temporary, based on my
experience.

Tom Seay

Tom Seay
The University of Texas at Austin