Glue Joints

Bob Anderson fndango@azstarnet.com
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 16:22:25 -0700

Bill S., ditto for me on the CA glue treatment for upt. jacks. Why don't
you use the accelerator? I've also started using the odorless CA. The
stuff I've found at the Tucson Hobby Shop is the medium variety, but it
is runny enough to flow into the joints OK.

After having said that this problem occurs almost only in old upts.,
today I found a loose jack in a Kawai cons., about 8 yrs. old. The glue
looks like hot melt glue. Can any of you Kawai guys tell me what it is?

Bob Anderson
Tucson, AZ