New SAT

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 21:20:54 +0000

> Date:          Thu, 25 Sep 1997 17:54:07 +0000
> From:          Michel Lachance <chance@InterLinx.qc.ca>
> To:            pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject:       Re: New SAT

Except it is much larger than a SAT.  The new SATIII will be
even smaller than the original.  It will do a number of the
things that the RCT does such as tune in any sequence you want
such as a typical temperment series.  Step up without pushing
the button I believe?  I especially like the smaller aspect of
the SAT.  I saw a demonstration of the RCT and the guy had it on
its side and it looked very awkward.  I am looking to get the
SATIII as soon as I find a buyer for my SATII, which is in very
good condition.  5 years old...

David ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA